Hannah is a financial force. She is the founder and director of enableMe – Financial Personal Trainers, a chartered accountant, a master of taxation studies, best-selling author, TV personality and mum of two.
Hannah is presenting her brand new, 45-minute seminar at Uxbridge Arts Centre, Uxbridge Road, Howick February 27, 2018 at 6pm.
This is the first chance to see her in 2018. Tickets are just $15 for a single or $20 for two.
In this seminar, you will learn:
• The truth about money – why New Zealanders fail to make the financial progress they should, relative to their income levels and stage of life.
• Just budgeting is not enough – why spending less than you earn, or delaying gratification no longer cuts it.
• The fritter factor – how to manage your finances and do things smarter to save money.
• Your relationship with your bank – some home truths about banks and how you can stop paying them so much.
• How to kill your mortgage – why you are paying thousands of dollars too much in interest costs and how you could potentially halve your own mortgage term!
• How to grow wealth – to fund retirement, help your kids out or allow you to stop working sooner.
• How to sort your retirement – find out what you are going to need for your retirement, how much you are likely to have and how to address the shortfall.
• How to set and achieve ambitious financial goals – learn how to plan, stress test, set and achieve your financial goals.
• Case studies – bringing it all together and showing how enableMe has changed people lives!