The better foundation you have for your business, the easier it will be to make more money. You need to be informed of all your financial and tax obligations and get the structures right at the beginning.
Management decisions rely on a sound understanding of the financial implications for a business. We have developed the Business Buddy Start up service to enable business owners like you to fully understand and interpret your numbers, so that you have a strong foundation on which to grow your business.
What we recommend for new businesses
Initial starting in business meeting:
We will discuss with you all necessary aspects of starting up a business and make sure you are informed of your financial and tax obligations.
This meeting will be approximately 1 hour long and your investment will be $250.00 + GST
Xero Set up and training
Getting you started on the right track with your accounting system needs. Your invest will be $1000+GST
Financial awareness coaching.
- Enable you to understand your business better
- Ensure accuracy in your financial reports by ironing out any existing errors
- Give you better management and monitoring of your cashflow
- Help you customise reports to ensure the right information is being provided in a format that makes decision making easier
- Teach you informed decision making so you will have better understanding of the financial impacts of decisions
- Help you be accountable for progress at each meeting by reviewing your reports and recording actions that need to be achieved before the next meeting
- Identify burning issues that need to be addressed
- Enable you to access the collective wisdom of Business Buddy; its systems, products and services
- Phone support to address any burning issues between meetings
This is a 12 month program,
What is involved?
You will attend meetings with us every two months to discuss your financial results. The focus of each meeting will change and progress depending on your needs and objectives. You will:
- Develop an understanding of your key financial reports
- Gain knowledge of key accounting concepts
- Learn how to report on cashflow and profit
- Begin to produce your own customised reports on a monthly basis
- Understand how to better manage your debtors and creditors
- Learn how to monitor income and expenses throughout the year
- Find ways to save time on admin tasks that could be automated
- Identify weaknesses/areas to work on between meetings to get better results
- Iron out any existing errors (formats, coding, analysis, timing differences)
- Start to understand other information you may need to capture monthly (e.g. stock, debtors, creditors) and how to do this easily
The investment is $250+GST per month - for a minimum of 12 months
Success is about planning; we want to help you achieve success.
- Do you have a current business plan?
- Have you set realistic and measurable goals?
- Do you have clear strategies to achieve your goals?
- Do you regularly review your goals in regard to changing circumstances?
This session will require you to take time out from day to day activities in the business to focus on the business. Together we will clarify future direction. You will set solid and realistic business goals and define strategies for achievement. At the end of the session you will have a one page business plan which will act as a guide map to ensure you are on course for success. Investment is $1750+GST Time investments is 4 hours plus some preparation work